Updated on: September 29, 2023
Welcome to the Meditutor website. This site is an online website for the use of students, parents and guardians with an interest in higher education, tutoring and educational consultancy. Use of this site is conditional on accepting the Terms and Conditions for use, please ensure that you read through them thoroughly and understand them prior to using the MediTutor website.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the services provided by Meditutor LTD (Company number 12487892, Registered office address: Meditutor Ltd, Piccadilly Business Centre, Aldow Enterprise Park, Manchester, England, M12 6AE). Throughout this document, the terms “us”, “our” and “MT” refer to Meditutor LTD, and all directors, employees, contractors or other representatives of Meditutor. The phrases “The website” or “our website” refer to the domain www.meditutor.co.uk and all pages within it. The term “Our services” refers to any documentation, guidance or support offered, whether paid for or free of charge. Words in their singular include the plural and vice versa. Examples are included for illustrative purposes only and do not limit the interpretation of this contract. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions do not use this website. Terms and Conditions may change over time; those applicable to subscribers are those which are current and agreed to when a user subscribes.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR PURCHASING OUR SERVICES. PLEASE ALSO CONTINUE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGULARLY, AS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE DESCRIBED AT ANY TIME, IN ANY WAY AND FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING.
These terms and conditions apply to any and all use of this website (www.meditutor.co.uk) and our services, including our in-school support, courses and events and mentoring and support schemes. By using this website, you agree that you are fully aware of our terms and conditions at the point of use, that you have read and understood them in their entirety and agreed to fully abide by these terms. If you have any confusion or uncertainty regarding the meaning or interpretation of anything listed in this document, please contact us – we will be happy to provide clarification. Alternatively, please refrain from using our website and/or services.
No addition to, variation of, exclusion or attempted exclusion of any of these Conditions will be binding on Meditutor LTD unless in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Meditutor LTD.
In using or accessing this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The Meditutor service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals who have not purchased the equivalent Meditutor service. Following your Meditutor purchase we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Meditutor service and view Meditutor content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances. Your enrolment cannot be shared, sold or transferred to another person. Meditutor reserves the right to cancel your access to services at any time in the event of any unauthorised use of your account, misuse of the test taking materials or this website or any other violation of the online agreement.
- The Meditutor service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Meditutor content.
- Some Meditutor content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices (“Offline Content”). Limitations apply, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Content and how long the Offline Content will remain accessible.
- Meditutor software is developed by, or for, Meditutor and may solely be used for authorised viewing of Meditutor content through Meditutor ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third-party software that is subject to third-party licences. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Meditutor software and related third-party software.
Data Protection and Privacy
- In respect of any Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “1998 Act”)) processed by Meditutor and the Tutor pursuant to these Client Terms, both parties warrant that they shall comply and will continue to comply with the Data Protection Legislation and any regulations made thereunder (including but not limited to the Data Protection Principles, as defined in the Data Protection Legislation).
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. However, regarding the use of customer/user data, following terms and conditions apply:
- We reserve the right to retain for our own use customer details that you have provided us. This is to ensure we continue to provide you with the very best service on any future occasions that you contact us.
- If you would like a copy of any personal information we hold about you, please submit a written request to us and this can be arranged for a £5 administrative charge.
- If you would like to be completely removed from our database then please contact us explaining your wishes and we will promptly honour your request free of charge.
- Occasionally Meditutor may take photographs of the school and public workshops and courses. Meditutor may use these images in marketing materials, publications, displays, their website and social media sites. Students attending the workshops and courses will often appear in the images taken. To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 Meditutor needs your permission before photographs of the student(s) can be taken.
Intellectual Property, Copyright Law and Trademarks
- All study material and content at Meditutor available through this website (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) is the property of Meditutor and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
- In the event that your membership or the access period is cancelled, your limited rights as described herein shall cease effective as of the date of cancellation and you shall destroy any hard copies of content from the Website and permanently delete any downloaded content from the Website.
- Without Meditutor’s prior written permission, you may not:
- other than the materials referenced in the immediately preceding paragraph, download, store or print in any form any content of the Website, including, without limitation the Meditutor interview preparatory materials or portion thereof or the information, material or content contained therein.
- reproduce, share, perform, distribute or use in any other manner or form any of the test taking materials (including embedded computer programs or other code);
- enter into a database, distribute, transmit, disseminate, perform, modify or create derivative works of any of the content of the Website, including the test taking materials (including embedded computer programs or other code) or copies or portions thereof found on this Website in any form, including by email or other electronic means.
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit, publicise, publish, re-publish or otherwise make available Website content to any third party.
- reproduce, sell, resell, rent, lease, licence or otherwise exploit for any commercial, financial, or other beneficial purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, any portion of, use of or access to the Website, test taking materials or additional materials.
- The Website may include technological protection measures that effectively control access to, downloading, reproduction or distribution of Meditutor resources, workbooks and guides. Any attempt to tamper with or dismantle these protections is a breach of the Terms and may be a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and may subject the violator to civil and criminal penalties. Further, you agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any manner at any time. Requests for permission to reproduce, print or otherwise use the test-taking materials found on this Website beyond the scope of use permitted by the Terms should be sent to us via facsimile or via email through our “Contact Us” link referenced on the Website.
- No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- All text (and the information represented therein), design, graphics, charts, tables, graphs and other material, and the selection and arrangement thereof, in this website and our associated publications remain our intellectual property in perpetuity. Likewise, our logos, micrologo and favicon and slogans remain our intellectual property. These may not be reproduced, modified or used for any purpose outside their original source, without our express prior written permission. In particular, logos or trademarks of Meditutor or VetTutor may not be used to suggest links to or endorsements of any other services of any kind without our express written permission.
- You may copy electronically, save and print portions of the website for your own personal use. These portions of the website must clearly reference the source: MediTutor or www.meditutor.co.uk.
- You may share the website with others, with or without the understanding that they might also use the enclosed information for the same purpose outlined above in 3.7.
- However, neither information on the website nor any of our resources (including, but not limited to our website content, mock papers or worked solutions) may be shared without the express permission, in writing, from ourselves prior to any action occurring. Any such permission we provide will detail exactly how the information can and cannot be used, and the permission provided must not in any way be exceeded.
- Electronic copies of our resources or services provided, including but not limited to question books, worked solutions, online interview workbooks, Personal Statement and BMAT Essay editing service are accessible until July of the following year of purchase (for example, purchases bought in November 2023 will expire in August 2024).
- No information from the website may be used for any teaching, tutoring or guidance purposes, except with our consent and prior written permission.
- The information enclosed on the website may not be used to generate income of any kind, or to otherwise support any commercial undertaking.
- No data or information made available on or by this website, or in or by any of our resources as described above, may be used in connection with or to support any business or commercial undertaking (including both for and not-for profit).
- Any other use of materials on this website (including without limitation any reproduction, modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All documents, mock papers, and packs that are purchased are sent via email in a .pdf format unless explicitly stated otherwise. These documents may have electronic settings which make copying and reproduction harder; likewise they may be set to be perishable at any time at our absolute discretion. This is in accordance with our intellectual property policy.
- In special cases, documents may be modified to suit your needs (dyslexia, SEN…). We should be made aware of your requirements at least 72 hours prior to purchase. If any document is paid for before submitting your request, we cannot guarantee the modifications will be possible and refunds will not be issued.
- If you believe a document has perished prematurely and this is affecting your preparation in any way please contact us with the details and we will seek to promptly resolve the matter.
- All rights are reserved unless explicitly granted.
Fees and Payment
- Meditutor acts as an agent on behalf of the tutor (Tutor) and will introduce the Tutor to the student (Student).
- To use the Meditutor service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorise us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your invoice. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- The billing process will be under the control of Meditutor, who shall send an invoice to the Student based on lesson logs submitted by the Tutor. The Student should ensure that timesheets are checked.
- Payments must be made to Meditutor within 10 days of the invoice.
- Payments must not be made directly to the Tutor at any time.
- We may from time to time offer special promotional offers, plans or memberships (“Offers”). Offer eligibility is determined by Meditutor at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible. Members with a recent Meditutor purchase may not be eligible for certain introductory Offers.
- We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Meditutor purchase to determine Offer eligibility. The eligibility requirements and other limitations and conditions will be disclosed when you sign-up for the Offer or in other communications made available to you.
- The Client is not permitted to make private arrangements for tuition with a Tutor introduced by Meditutor. Should a Client breach this obligation, they will be liable to account to Meditutor for all sums paid to the Tutor without deduction and Meditutor shall be entitled to obtain an injunction against the Client to prevent further breaches. This obligation shall continue notwithstanding termination of this agreement.
- Meditutor have no liability in respect of any arrangement you may choose to enter at your discretion with a Tutor. Our liability to you under the Contract is limited to the fees that you pay to us in respect of those services, although we do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or for any other liability that cannot be legally excluded or limited. We will not be liable for any failure to provide services where we are prevented from doing so by an event outside of our reasonable control.
- The Meditutor service is provided “as is” and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the mandatory laws of your country of residence.
- No representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of this website or its contents, (including, without limitation, any views or comment made, any blog content and the content of our members resources) other than those required by law.
- All information provided on the website or in any associated documents is to be considered guidance only. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability of Meditutor LTD, its directors, employees, contractors or other representatives for any loss, howsoever arising, suffered or claimed to be suffered as a result of your use of this website, any of our information sources or our services.
- Additionally, we make no promises or guarantees regarding the accuracy or efficacy of any information, or any interpretation thereof, provided by the website, our resources, our services or in any other way by Meditutor.
- Class Action Waiver.WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND MEDITUTOR LTD AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- Any information provided by Meditutor in any format is to be considered guidance, and every individual is responsible for choosing how they wish to use such information in light of that.
- In brevity, Meditutor is purely an advisory service; Meditutor does not make any guarantees regarding the outcome of any admissions tests or university applications and cannot be held liable for any unsuccessful outcomes.
- All our content is the personal opinion of the author. They are unofficial, to be used only as a guide and Meditutor takes no responsibility for their accuracy and will not be held liable for any losses associated with their usage.
- All Meditutor services and interview courses (Interview Courses and One-to-one sessions) are fully refundable within the first 24 hours of purchase provided that the student has not accessed or attended a course in that 24-hour period. If access to digital material is provided such as our online interview workbooks then a refund will not be provided.
- Cancellations after 24 hours post-booking are not eligible for a refund but can be transferred to another individual for free or used as vouchers towards the cost of another service we use.
- All purchases of e-resources and e-services- including but not limited to e-books; PS/SAQ marking and editing; Editing are non-refundable. E-books are copyright protected and thus can only be opened on a view only format, if you require a hard copy, please contact a member of the team.
- One ‘tutoring session’ consists of a maximum of one 60-minute period
- If the Student wishes to cancel a lesson, they must do so no less than 24 hours in advance with the Tutor. Any lessons cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will normally be charged at their normal rate.
- If a Student attends a lesson more than 15 minutes late, the lesson may be ended by the Tutor at their discretion.
- If a Tutor wishes to cancel a lesson, the Student will be able to rearrange the session and no hour credits will be used.
- We require 2 working days’ notice to switch tuition time – failure to do this may result in the session expiring. The client will not be able to rearrange the session or get a refund for any unused time.
- Meditutor reserves the right to cancel any event or service provision for any reason and at any time at our absolute discretion. In the unlikely event that this occurs, you will be entitled to a full refund, however, any expenses incurred related to the course including (but not limited to) travel, food and accommodation will not be reimbursed.
- Any payments done in instalments must be completed as agreed at the start. No adjustment or reductions to instalment amounts are possible even if services remain unused.
- Tutoring Credits: In a situation where the Student is dissatisfied with the Tutor introduced, Meditutor will not take payment for the first lesson as per the “Meditutor Satisfaction Guarantee”. This policy can be invoked if i) the tuition is not ongoing beyond the first lesson, ii) the reasons for dissatisfaction are deemed reasonable, iii) the Student informs Meditutor within 7 days of the session taking place. Meditutor Tutoring Credits are non-refundable. This is because a number of factors are taken into consideration including scheduling, tutor availability and more. As an exception, Meditutor may opt to offer a refund of up to 25% of the full fees paid.
- For advance bookings of tuition: the hours are valid for a maximum period of 12 months after the initial booking. The hours should be used with one individual tutor, however, Meditutor may help to organise a substitute or additional Tutor based on the individual circumstances, and with the permission of the primary Tutor.
- In the event that a tutor becomes unavailable: for example due to illness, Meditutor may be asked, with the permission of the primary Tutor, to aid in re-allocating another Tutor.
- In the event that you (the client) wish to cancel a purchased lesson before being put in touch with a tutor: for example due to changing your mind, Meditutor will provide a full refund minus a £5 admin for each hour purchased.
- In the event that you (the client) wish to cancel a purchased lesson after being put in touch with a tutor: for example due to changing your mind, Meditutor reserves the right to charge you the full amount and provides no refunds.
Meditutor Interview Tutoring Satisfaction Guarantee
- Students that enrol on one-to-one interview tutoring with Oxbridge or Non-Oxbridge tutors under Meditutor and are dissatisfied with their first tutorial may choose to attend another session with an additional tutor at no charge or opt for a full refund.
- The following students are not eligible for the Meditutor Guarantee:
- Students that do not compete their UCAS Application
- Students who do not attend the lesson
- Students who suffer technical difficulties with their personal computer, phone, or tablet device
- The Guarantee cannot be transferred to another entity and must be exercised within 1 month
- The option must be exercised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Interview Tutoring Satisfaction Guarantee. They should state their full name, mobile number, name of tutor, date and time of session.
National Vet MMI Course
- Meditutor reserves the right to cancel any event or service provision for any reason and at any time at our absolute discretion. In the very unlikely event that this occurs, you will be entitled to rebook on to another date or a full refund, however, any expenses incurred related to the course including (but not limited to) travel, food and accommodation will not be reimbursed.
- Our MMI interview e-books are copyright protected and thus can only be opened on a view only format, if you require a hard copy, please contact a member of the team.
Accessing an online course
- Please be ready to join the online course at least 10 minutes before the start time given. Try and sort out any technical issues well in advance of the course start time, but if you do have any last-minute problems, please call the customer care team on 0800 689 0051 or email email@example.com.
- The online courses are being delivered through Zoom which is very similar to Skype, Teams or FaceTime. The best way to access Zoom is by using the Zoom application (or app) so please download the app onto the device you will be using well in advance of your course. If you have a work device with Zoom, it may have settings’ restrictions. Please sign out of any registered account and access the course by signing in as a guest. The Zoom app is available through most app stores.
- To attend the course, you will need:
- A device with a front facing camera, microphone, and speakers. This could be a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- A good internet connection through Wi-Fi, or a strong mobile signal.
- A device with sufficient battery charge for the whole course, or you should have access to a charger.
- If you drop out part way through your course due to internet or battery failure, you will need to re-join at your earliest convenience. If this occurs during the MMI breakout rooms, please rejoin the lobby, and our team will provide you with further instructions.
Cancelling a course
More than 11 days before the course
Our refund policy is that we can give you a full refund if you let us know at least 11 days before the course you’re registered to attend minus the cost of any online courses/resources and transaction fees (including posting & packaging). As access to e-resources are available immediately upon purchase we are unable to offer refunds on the interview workbook (£59) or any other online resources. You will be refunded the value of the Course itself, but not the value of the Workbook as they are an e-resource.
- Between 5 and 10 working days before the course
If it’s less than 10 days before the course starts then unfortunately we can’t give a refund because we’ve already done all the prep for the course! All is not lost, however! We can transfer your registration to another student, or change your course date to another course for a £20 admin fee, which must be paid by 23:59 on the day payment of that fee has been requested.
- 4 days or less before the course date
If it’s less than 4 days before the course we’ve already done all the prep for you being there and unfortunately can’t process the amendments in time even if you want to pay the admin fee. Here you can find more information on the terms and conditions page.
- Postponing a course
- Postponing 11 days or more before the course: If you are asking for a postponement 11 days or more before the day of the course and it is the first time you have requested a postponement, then you can transfer your booking onto another course for free. The postponement takes effect as soon as we notify you by email that we have transferred your booking.
- Postponing between 5 and 10 days before the course
If you are asking for a postponement between 5 and 10 days before the course, then you can transfer your booking onto another course subject to a payment of an administration fee of £20, which must be paid by 23:59 on the day payment of that fee has been requested. The postponement will take effect only when your payment has been received. Failure to pay the fee by that time will result in the request for transfer being cancelled and you will remain booked on the original course. Should you wish to transfer the course again, you will need to make a further request.
- Postponing 4 days or less before the course date
We regret that no request for postponement can be accepted 4 days or less before a course or on the day of the course itself because we’ve done all the prep already. Please note that we can only accept requests for transfers on to courses which are being advertised at the time of request.
Meditutor Personal Statement/Questionnaire Reviews
The following is an index of rules and regulations which have been proven to help create the best and most efficacious reviews of Oxbridge and Non-Oxbridge personal statements or questionnaires including SJT tests.
- Most personal statements are reviewed within 3 working days, if not sooner. For Cambridge personal statements, these can take up to 5 working days.
- Tutors will not write a personal statement for a student, tutors are limited to providing detailed edits, suggestions and signposting.
- The first personal statement or questionnaire that is emailed to the admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org is the version that will be forwarded for review by a tutor in that discipline. If the wrong version of the personal statement/questionnaire has been sent across, Students or parents/guardians have 1 hour from the initial email to attach a new statement/questionnaire and/or inform the team. Failure to comply will mean the Student must purchase a new personal statement review.
- Ethical Practice/Code of Conduct: WhatsApp Group Chats, Online Courses & Forums
The following is an index of rules and regulations which have been proven to help create the best and safest environment possible for our Meditutor WhatsApp chatters and members, our Students attending online courses or online sessions and students interacting on our forums and blog posts. These rules must always be adhered to by all chatters and members. By joining any of our services, you agree to follow all guidelines listed below:
- Meditutor may investigate any disputes from either the Student or Tutor with respect to lessons, scheduling, safeguarding, privacy or any other matter.
- Tutors and Students are expected to be professional, prompt with time and held to Meditutor’s standard of conduct. Meditutor reserves the right to terminate tuition if inappropriate behaviour has occurred, including but not limited to safeguarding breaches, plagiarism, and unethical practices.
- By commencing tuition, students are agreeing to Meditutor’s full safeguarding policy
- To protect everyone’s privacy, you must not take any screen shots, photographs, or recordings of the course. You will need to be in a private room to take part in the course. Please make sure there is no background noise that could disturb the course such as TV, radio, pets, or children. You must not be in a shared office or in a moving vehicle and you should be alone.
- People taking part in a MediTutor course should be respectful of the course trainers and others attending. Disruptive behaviour, intoxication, and non-compliance on a course is unacceptable. Course attendees should not wear clothing which is likely to cause embarrassment or offence to others delivering or attending a course. The camera will be able to see behind you during the course so you should consider what is visible in the background to other participants and the trainer.
- All rights reserved under national and international copyright law. No part of the MMI stations or mark scheme may be reproduced in any form, by photostat, microfilm, xerography or any other means, or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of Meditutor, LTD.
- Meditutor reserves the right to censor, remove and ban any individuals that do not follow all rules and regulations that have been agreed upon and listed on a WhatsApp group chat. The Meditutor WhatsApp group chats are monitored and moderated, therefore, any individual that is seen partaking in any of the following content during conversation may be banned permanently from all Meditutor services. For example, we discourage racism/antisemitism/hate, software piracy, glorification of alcohol/drugs or suicide, politics, sexual conversation, religion, and disrespectful discussion of another’s culture or nationality the list above is not exhaustive, but demonstrative.
- Moderators and admins will act on other topics that are deemed inappropriate and out of context with the philosophy of Meditutor LTD.
- Any threat, direct or indirect to this WhatsApp group chat, its owners or volunteers, will result in an immediate and permanent ban. We welcome all reasonable and mature suggestions or requests, but we will not tolerate threats or abusive remarks either on the Meditutor WhatsApp group chat itself or through any written correspondence to the site (meditutor.co.uk). Threatening us will result in any and all correspondence being ignored. Neither volunteer or administrator will tolerate abuse or hateful commentary of any kind.
- We urge you not to share any personal information and are not responsible for any type of harm caused due to sharing data such as, personal e-mail, telephone number and street address. Although most people on the site are here for help and support, there may be untrustworthy people out there who may not have the best intentions. Please proceed with caution.
- Meditutor will not tolerate any behaviour or language that is discriminatory, harassing or derogatory to people or people they know because of their: age, disability, gender, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, maternity or paternity, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex or sexual orientation
- Offensive language: Please refrain from using swear words, even in a disguised form. Less offensive curse words will be tolerated, but with discretion and only when deemed necessary by the moderators. Failing to adhere to this rule will result in a possible permanent ban from all services, and will be reported to the authorities and universities (if applicable)
- Unsolicited invitations to any other websites are also prohibited and will result in a permanent ban. No exceptions.
- The consistent use of CAPITAL letters is also discouraged. Using capital lettering infrequently to make a point is fine but refrain from using capital letters as much as possible; this will prevent others from assuming that your attitude is hostile. Continued use following a warning may cause a permanent ban from this network.
- Any action that results in the disruption of this network will be handled immediately and without leniency. You will be permanently banned. Disruptions include hateful and intentional actions which hinder the safety of other users, verbal abuse, spamming/flooding, any breaking of the above listed banned content, hostility, and not following the Admin instructions. Along with a permanent ban, your school/university will be contacted.
- Any sort of illegal activity which takes place on the Meditutor WhatsApp Group Chat, forums or online group chats for example, pirating or hacking, will result in the network calling your local law enforcement agency and giving them all useful information for prosecution, including all connection logs, all public conversation that has occurred on our chat, your ISP’s contact details and naturally your IP.
- Meditutor WhatsApp Chat and the use of any other Meditutor communication channel encourages the use of creative and expressive nicknames, and only asks that they are not offensive or hateful and that you continue to use the same nickname each time you visit.
- Links to any other site for the purpose of advertising as opposed to helpful information will not be tolerated. It will result in a kick and possible ban from the entire network.
- Harassment and abuse of other Meditutor members or users will not be tolerated. Harassing or abusing anyone, including users, admins, or any other staff will result in immediate action. Actions taken will include permanent expulsion from all Meditutor Services or related products. The severity of the punishment will depend on the severity of the abuse.
- Impersonation of any Meditutor administrators or moderator will not be tolerated and will result in a ban.
- Meditutor reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions. Meditutor will, however, notify the Client in writing of any changes.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a Director of Meditutor these terms and conditions shall prevail over any other terms of business or conditions put forward by the Student.
- No variation or alteration of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by a Director of Meditutor.
- Unsolicited Materials. Meditutor does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Meditutor content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Meditutor.
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g., payment authorisations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- We keep our statement under regular review.
This statement was last updated on 29th September 2023